I NEED AN IDEA FOR A CUTE CHRISTMAS PICTURE OF MY 5 GR'KIDS

THERE ARE 4 BOYS AND 1 GIRL. FOR YEARS WE HAVE DONE A NATIVITY PICTURE, BUT THOUGHT THIS YEAR WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. ANY GOOD IDEAS?

MEMA7347

Asked by MEMA7347 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• Have them lay on the ground in a the shape of a star with their heads in the center and their feet sticking out, forming the 5 points of the star. Take photo from above, like over a stair rail.

Dress them in jeans and plain white tops and give them some candy canes to eat and start snapping photos. The cutest ones will be the messiest.

Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 7:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I did a superhero Christmas card this year. My son wore his Superman costume from Halloween and a Santa hat and we all wore Superhero shirts (mine was Supergirl) and our cards said "Have a Super Holiday Season" in them. I got them in today and they are absolutely adorable. Since you have 4 boys I bet that would be really cute. Supergirl will love it too!
    Anonymous

• my favorite picture of my kids is in the local military park. We have very tall kids and it's hard for them to fit in a studio. I had them line up next to a cannon and a rail fence that they had there. I took all the kids by themselves leaning on the rail fence and then I took one of all four together. the cannon however didn't work out so well as they were all taller than the cannon and it was funky them leaning down..anyhow good luck . happy holidays!
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i love the star shape idea! and i would give the boys santa hats and the girl a pretty head band or something!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2009