How do you get in the mood?

I have a hard time sometimes getting in the mood for sex, and HATE making the first move. So I was wondering if you could give a little advice. How do you get in the mood and how do you tell you hubby you want some?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I am w/ you. no matter how horny I am, I don't do 1st moves, period
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I personally feel NASTY when I am making the first moove, so I just cant unless I cant take it anymore, which does not happen that often.
    Anonymous

• When I get like that I picture myself with someone else. It sounds horrible but its only to get me started. Its mainly a celeb that Im not gonna meet anyway lol. I get graphic in my mind and picture us together. Then Im ready for SO if he comes on to me lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I also wear somthing I feel sexy in. Like short shorts and a tank or a skirt. Something I want him to notice me in that I know hell like. If you feel sexy then youll draw him to you with the confidence alone. Give him looks and stuff and hell get the hint. Thats prob the only topic that guys just seem to get with out words lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• WE BOTH MAKE THE MOVE IF WE WANT IT ! GET SOME SEX TOYS FOR THE BOTH OF YALL AND TRY SOME XXX-ADULT MOVIES ! IT WORKS FOR USE AND MOST OF THE TIME WE DONT USE IT AT ALL .
    Anonymous

• I just tell him. It's easier for me than playing games and waiting. What gets me in the mood? Knowing that if I'm not someone else might be and I don't want him with others

Answer by admckenzie at 5:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i just initiate the foreplay, start touching his penis or something, lick his nipples..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i make the first move sometimes. if i am in the mood i will tell hubby right before he comes to bed that i am mad at him and he will be punished. he comes to bed and i start with a nibble on his ear and work my way down and finally get to his penis. by then he is mine all mine
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2009