do you judge other mommas?

Are you the mommy that carries around sanitizer, disinfects the shopping cart, puts one of those liners in it, walks straight to the organic produce aisle, and then gives another mommy a dirty look because her apples aren't organic or her cart isn't lined?
Do you pass judgement on a mom whose baby you deem to young to be out?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 5:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i judge when i see a mother cursing at her child! i hate that you should never say "im going to fucking slap the shit out of you" to your two year old

besides that i dont really judge
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Im sanitary but not organic or judgemental. My dd was at her first restaurant at 1 week old.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I try not to judge.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If some mom gave me a look about my apples then Id chuck it at her forehead! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• LOL A bit much there ?
    I am organized and sanitary but not organic
    Why do those go together in your mind?
    Id say that is judgeing on your part
    No I dont care what your apples are.
    The only people I cant help but I guess judge are the ones that load their cart down with junk food and you dont even see an apple or anything healthy in their cart.
    I dont care if you dont sanitize your cart it is your kids not mine.

LOL steph
    Id probably do the samething if someone said anything about my apples LOL
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't really care what's in someone elses cart.. Now my son on the other hand. We just came from the grocery store and he said "Mom did you see that lady with all of the soda in her cart"? I said , nope, and he said, "her teeth are gonna rot out",lol.. (He's 7, and really honest).
    As for babies, the only ones I notice are the ones screaming, and I just try to go the other way.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I do carry around hand sanitizer, disinfect my shopping cart, use a cover and occasionally buy organic depending on what's on sale. But no, I don't care what other people do. I'm human though, so I can't say I NEVER pass a judgement. All the things you mentioned though, IMO aren't worth judging anyone over.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't do any of those things. I must be judged like you wouldn't believe. I wouldn't even think of doing the majority of what you mentioned. My kids would gnaw on the shopping cart handle. Judge away..none of them have ever gotten sick from it either.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I am organized and sanitary but not organicWhy do those go together in your mind?

Lol cause some lady looked at my kid and my cart today, and made. This comment about how unhealthy shopping carts are. Then told her husband loudly how she would only feed THEIR children organic. Lol. I hit the cart with a baby wipe, but don't go crazy, being serve safe certified.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• the only moms i really judge are the ones who come walking next to me and my 5 month old and her kids are coughing & sneezing and not even covering their mouths. that fucken pisses me off, keep your sick kids home in bed, teach them to cover there mouth, and keep them away from me BITCHES. =)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2009