Is it true ?

Is it true your husand can divorce you if you don't have Sex in a year with him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• That may be his reason but it falls under irreconsillable differencees
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't know, it would depend on each state but I don't see why not, they can divorce over just about anything. If you think about it, why would you want to continue to be married to someone you can't sleep with. If a woman does not want to have sex with her DH why would she want to be married to him, obviously she doesn't love him anymore( not talking about medical issues).
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yes but not sure it has to be a year. Sex is part of the marriage contract.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• yes its true, but why wouldn't you have sex in a year omg thats a long time.. why not have sex at least once a month.. been married 5 years and we still have sex 3 times a week
    Anonymous

• Why aren't you having sex with your husband?
    Anonymous

• I don't have sex with my husband all the time, I'm just not intrested in it, and I have my reasons. And where does it say in marriage vows YOU WILL HAVE SEX WITH HIM/HER. you can live with out sex.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I understand YOU can live without sex, but the question is CAN HE? Your decisions on this do not just affect you it also affects him.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Wow. If you do not service your husband, some one else will. Keep this in mind.
    Anonymous

• Yeah he can service himself LOL
    Anonymous

• Maybe he does not want to service himself. Maybe he wants a fleshy vagina sleeve on his penis. It is not yours, it will be some one elses.
    Anonymous