Not sure what's going on

I'm 36wks pregnant and I woke up today feeling awful. Really bad headache, nauseous, upset tummy and diarrhea. I've had the diarrhea thing for a little over a week now. Starting at the beginning of this week, I've been having a lot of BH contractions. I'm just not feeling myself and I wanted to know if this is part of the early stages of labor or what...I don't wanna go to the hospital if it's not necessary.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did u call ur DR? i dont wanna scare u or anything, but headache, nausa & diarreah are all symptoms of swine flu. obv im really paranoid about this whole swine flu thing
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Do you have high BP? If so the headaches could mean that you have hypertension. Keep a log of how often they occur and if you start seeing spots then go to the ER. Otherwise its prob just the beginning of labor and Id just see what happens. GL Call the dr tomorrow if concerned.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If you have had dihrea for a weekk then the headache may be dehydration. Just have your ob paged and see what they suggest. It cant hurt
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Don't go the hospital until your water breaks or you begin having regular contractions. For now, just try to relax. Diarrhea and frequent indigestion are very common this far along. It probably won't be long for you. Hang in there!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• sounds like dehydration diarreah headaches nausea and BH all come with dehydration you need to sit down and drink ALOT of water you should be drinking around 62oz a day so sit down and drink a gallon slowly
    Anonymous

• Take care that you aren't dehydrated, it sounds like that to me.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009