If I had some vodka mixed with smirnoff in my fridge for 2 weeks and it's been open, is it okay to still drink it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First off, why would you have vodka mixed w/ Smirnoff?! Smirnoff is already vodka...or the flavored malt variety. That's just ignorant. I'd stay it'd be okay to drink if it's been tightly sealed for those two weeks. If not, oils & smells from other things in the fridge could've tainted it. It would've been better off in the freezer.
    Anonymous

• The worst that could prob happen is the runs lol smell it and take a sip and if all is well then go for it haha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Anon 6:13 Who are you to tell me what to drink. And to say it's ignorant is ridiculous.You are ignorant.
    Anonymous

• She prob means that mixing the two is pointless. But I get your point. Just dont let it get to you lol. Maybe shes jealous that seh doesnt have a smirnoff and vodka in her fridge! LOL no offense anon lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If in doubt, throw it out. Do you really want to drink it and spend the whole night on the porcelain God going number two?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 6:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• LOL@ Steph319. And Tetona, I guess you're right.
    Anonymous

• The alcohol evaporates if it is open. You probably won't even get a buzz.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If I had some beer mixed with Budweiser in my fridge for 2 weeks and it's been open, is it okay to still drink it?
    Anonymous

• Anon 7:12 In case you don't know Smirnoff ice and vodka are 2 different things.
    Anonymous

• Um,Smirnoff IS vodka. All you did was mix 2 kinds of vodka together.

anon:7:12 Smirnoff Ice is STILL vodka.

I would think it would be just fine to drink.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2009