Do you have any tattoos? Of what? Where?

I have a little heart on my hip (though im thinking of getting it retouched or done over, not sure of what yet) And im hoping to get my son's footprint on my shoulder and a symbol for patience on my arm.

What do you ladies have? (Include a pic if you want)

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a purple and black star on the back of my neck, black and yellow stars on my left wrist purple and black on my right wrist, a butterfly on my ankle, butterflys on my lower back, and the thursday dove on my foot. i want to get one for my son for sure, and a few more. i <3 tattoos.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'll try to take and upload some pics later, but here's what I have:

On my outer, upper left thigh, I have a red heart with the stem of a purple rose going thru it. The bottom tip of the rose's stem has a drop of blood dripping off of it.

On my outer right calf, just below the knee, I have 3 dolphins jumping in ocean waves, with my 2 sons initials below it. That one was a custom job.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have a stupid cheesy rose on my shoulder blade and a tiger lilly and daisy (my mom's favorite flowers) with a ribbon that says MOM on the inside of my right ankle.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 6:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have a flowers on my lower back and would love to get another one. Something relating to my children. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have a T-rex on my left buttux. kind of a way to let guys know that if they get to close to the crack theyll get bit!!
    Anonymous

• i have my fellas name on my back and my sons name on my arm
    liz5005

Answer by liz5005 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i have my name on my ankle very small and homemade done it when i was young wish i wouldnt have though but always cover it up
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have over 22 tattoos in various places on my body.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have no tattoos, but I might use a sharpee to draw a picture. he he hehehahahahaha
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have a flower with a butterfly that has my mom's initials(she passed in '06)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2009