Not every husband that cheats and leaves his family for his new love

regrets it right????when does karma come in and how????My husband left me i have w.a.s. wife abadonment syndrome,and i feel sooooooooooooooo downnnn he found his own apt a couple of blocks away, he says this is what he wants there will be no regrets and if he falls on his face he will not come back..And that our marriage wasnt a marriage cause all we did was take care of the kids..My marriage was a lie...im distraughtttttttttttttttttttt.....help????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, therapy, counseling. and if you don't have faith now might be a good time to look into one.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• agree with outstanding love. Now is a good time to turn to having faith. My sister went through the same thing, he left her and their 4 kids. She turned to God, picked herself up, went back to school and now at 46 just graduated w/a Masters in education and is a teacher, now working on her Phd. you can do it. I know that it seems dark now, but it will get better. (((hugs))) here's a hug for you.
    Anonymous

• Your ex is scum. More on and forget him. You deserve better.
    Anonymous

• i feel like i cant breatheeee....Please anybody somebody pray for me...I wanted soooo much for God to restore my marriage,but i feel it in my heart its not his will....WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????
    Anonymous

• because god wants you to have someone who really loves you. this maybe was a test to see how strong you are.
    Anonymous

• I just had this dream last night...I know it's not a dream on your end...but I know how you feel. I think most men look back at what they had, but some are just all about the "what about me" factor. I don't know what your marriage was like...but some men start thinking that it's bad when really it's pretty good. It's like eating a stake every night for years, you begin to wish that you had something else to eat and might change your meal. But some time down the road...you'll start thinking that the stake feeled you up alot better then that peice of chicken. My point is that he might look back at the past and wished it hadn't of happened...but he's more then likely not going to tell you that.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 6:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If he left you for another women...why would you want to get back with him? I know that love is really hard to get over...but do you really love him, or is he just a part of your life. Really think about this. When you looked at him, did your heart still sink with lust? And try to think about it with your head on right...loosing love is like someone dieing, you could have hated the person that just died...but when it happened, all you can do is think about how great that person was and not about the bad things. This could be a blessing! Put your head up and look at that beautiful woman in the mirror! There are good men out there, and when you find yours....you will wonder why you ever had feeling for that man...and you might find that what you thought was love, was nothing at all.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 7:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• yes he left me for another woman..yes im real dumb to want that back...but i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo devestated...im filing for divorce right after the holidays.
    Anonymous

• My dad didn't have regrets until about 10 years later. The woman he felt was so wonderful he just had to dump the love of his life gained 100lbs, became a total nag, was mean to his kids, hateful to his grandchildren and he finally saw her for the evil troll she is. He divorced her thankfully had a prenupt so she got squat. He has been single for the past 10 years said he can't love anyone but my mom. My mom has moved on been married to a really nice man for 18 years. She knows my dad pines for her and feels badly for him. She never wanted a new life but she has one and is happy. They do realize it eventually. The grass is never greener and the other woman will disappoint and he will realize what he lost. He may never let you know but he will regret it. You can usually tell because the other woman is insanely jealous and she knows if you would take him back she is gone.
    Anonymous

• I think marriage is alot about taking care of the kids. I haven't been married but my parents got married after they got pregnant with my older brother (their first child) and a lot of what kept them together..or what made them even get married in the first place was my brother. If not for us kids (3 of us) they wouldn't be together now i beleive. They are one of the happiest couples i have ever seen and have been together for 25 years! I think he just needed an excuse. You know he'll come crawling back at one point, it's just up to you to decide if you need him or not. Or if you can ever trust him again...marriages MAY not be built solely on taking care of children but they are for sure built on trust...
    babychappellmom

Answer by babychappellmom at 11:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2009