preggo and worried

last night nov 13 i started to what looked like my period starting, i went to the hosp and the baby is doing great, and they say they dont know why its happening, im freaking out cuz this is my fourth child and this has never happened to me before can some one help or give me some advice, im 9 weeks and 2 days preggo, the doc said to just keep my feet up and no sex for 3 weeks , lol ill try

mzmamiof3

Asked by mzmamiof3 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal to bleed a little bit when you are pregnant, just as long as you are not cramping. If you try to relax and do what your doctor tells you ( critically important, btw ) you will be fine. Every pregnancy is different. Don't worry. :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i know that i would be worried too but it is so true that you can have bleeding during pregnancy with no problem at all. i have heard so many stories of women who have period like bleeding throughout pregnancy. i would just follow the doc's advice and do your best not to worry :) gl!
    Anonymous

• thank you so much, you guys made me feel a lot better
    mzmamiof3

Answer by mzmamiof3 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2009