Rat Terrier

Anyone have a Rat Terrier if so what is your pets name?

Asked by Beverely at 7:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pets

• I have a 1 yr old female and her name is Spaz and if you own a Rat Terrier you know why I named her that lol.

Answer by Beverely at 7:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My mom does. Her name is Lucy. Mom's next door neighbor had 2 one is bingo and the other bo (bo got hit by a car)

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My neighbors have a rat terrier & I want to kick it... that damn dog barks all day & night. UGH. I think her name is Trixie.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• little guard dog anyone ever had. Lovable and protective. Just a sweet baby.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I have a boy and his name is Pongo. Named 9yrs ago by my 3yr old. lol He is a very smart dog and great with the kids.

Answer by my3blessings123 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I *had* one as my "first baby" when I was a newlywed..his name was Mickey (b/c we honeymooned at Disneyworld) and he was my heart!

We could no longer keep pets where we lived, and had too much $$ invested to simply move..we owned, not rented. So we found a very good home for him.

I still wonder how the little guy is doing, all these years later.

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a mutt (mom was a pregnant stray) who looks just like a rat terrier. Her name is Katy.

Answer by heydooney at 2:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2008