great job offer, requires travel but....

So my SO has been in entertainment biz for over 12 yrs now and well he got a job offer that would mean a lot more pay for the same work. He's been offered jobs before but this one we have taken seriously. Everything seemed to be moving along well and then it seemed like we started to notice that the guys personal life is interferring with him finally closing the deal with my SO. Its startig to make me worry. My SO and I have been talkin aout it but I would like some advice from u. I just feel like your personal life shouldn't interfer in business especially @ the level they are. - guess the guys ex wife/baby mama is causing hell and he ended up breaking up with his gf (our friend). Should I hold it against him for what's goin on in his life or should I just c it as he's having a rough time right now and the last thing he needs is for us to back up on a huge deal?? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• AUTHOR-i really just don't want my worried to keep us from a potentially life altering opportunity. I don't wanna give him the wrong advice. Please help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2009