Anyone in my situation?

I am sleeping with one guy, fantasizing about one guy, and hoping with every fiber in my body that another guy calls me. And the only guy that truly gets me is an old friend of my ex who is half a country away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you have no honor for your friend? This guy is off limits, thus you fantasize about him.
    Anonymous

• OP- why is he off limits?
    Anonymous

• He lives in another country. Duh.
    Anonymous

• I'm married but still think about other people sometimes. But day dreaming is a natural thing. It sounds like you might need to put a pill between your nees lol. I'm not bashing, just been there and done that. You need to decide who you really want to talk to. Where you are right now isn't a very good place...walls do come crashing down, trust me on that one. I guess as long as you're not dating one of them, you should be okay...but you never know with men
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 7:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• OP- the guy who lives far away is not the guy I fantazie about.
    Anonymous