Black Friday Sales?

When does the Black Friday papers start coming out? This Sunday or next Sunday? I'm eager to see what the sales are and see if it will be worth moshing threw crowds of people..lol.

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 7:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• I believe it's the sunday b4 thanksgiving...good luck... I did B-F once and that was over 20 yrs ago, will never do it again... there is nothing out there on sale worth the problems that come with B-F.. JMts...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• In my city the Black Friday papers come out on Black Friday, sometimes on Thanksgiving Day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• In my city Black Friday ads come out Thanksgiving Day.
    Praise2

Answer by Praise2 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• They come out on Thanksgiving day but a lot of this years ads have already been leaked online. I signed up for black friday info.com or something like that a few years ago and they email them to me as they come through. Very cool! Google it!
    Anonymous

• I am eager to but I can wait other stresses before black friday approaches!
    Anonymous

• check out the pre released ads at black-friday.net

or just do a google search for black friday 2009. Target looks like a good one this year again.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I would always go if there is something I already needed to find off my list. otherwise I play board games with my kids and have a blast.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I signed up for black fridays ads and some of them have already come out but in the past 1 of us have had to go to town and get the paper on Thanksgiving day to find the ads. Have fun we do it's the only time my oldest dd & I get out without kids by ourselves and we have a BLAST!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2009