*hi ho hi ho its off to work we go :)*

What is the first thing you think about at work??? I think about that first cup of coffee and I always wonder what and how my daughter is doing in school.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coffee and think of family.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 7:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• is my first appointment going to be on time, and if she/he isn't, will this be indicative of the rest of the day?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• if the door will be open for me or if the person is in the hospital.. (do home health care for eldery)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My first thought at work depends on the day. I work in housekeeping at a hotel, and during the week, it's not as busy as on the weekend. Sundays are the busiest, so Mon-Sat I think, "I want to get things done" and on Sundays, I pray "God, give me what I need to get through this day and do my job to the best of my ability". On 2nd thought, I pray that every day! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I work as a police/fire dispatcher... and i work 3-11 shift. 9 times out of 10 the phones are ringin off the hook at that time so shift change is always a little crazy, but before i sit down to my desk, i look at the schedule to see who i work with and my mood pans out according to that little minute.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2009