bothers me to be sexual with hubby...?

when he tries to grab my breast or fondol me i feel wierd,like i dont like it becouse im a mom, im always thinking about my 17month old.any help would be great. my poor huspand goes a while without sex,i just seem to have lost the spark.and getting a baby siteer is out of question.what can i do to get a spark back, im alwyas tierd too latly(no chance im prego).

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 7:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes you just have to make time for your hubby too even though it is hard to get into it.

It is up to you to tell yourself ok I am going to put the baby to bed early and have a moment with my hubby poor thing only god knows how long he will last after waiting so long.

Just plan it out you have to make it happen, but i totally understand how you feel I just try to make the best of it and make yourself sometimes I end up having a very good O when it the being of it I was not into it...You just have to relax and concentrate on you and your dh and the big explotion...lol GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i think because you are a mom you will always be tired because you will always have a lot to do, but you will have to take some time for your hubby so he don't feel left out. it is normal because i definately went thru it my kids are 3 and 4 and i still have problems finding the time sometimes, but we make the best of the time we do have.
    momoftwokids547

Answer by momoftwokids547 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Get rid of plastic...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• what do u mean get rid of plastic? im fixed,cant have anymore kids,if ur talking bout birth control
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• are you a SAHM? Women need physical activity. It's in our nature to have some kind of affection. Odds are, if you spend all day with a toddler, holding him (or her), cuddling, etc., you're kinna tired of being affectionate by the time hubby wants a little attention.

It's normal to feel that way. But you need to learn how to turn off the Mom mode and turn on the Hot Sexy Love Goddess mode. Maybe take a few hours to yourself, get a mani/pedi, or go shopping, get a massage, even a haircut! Anything to make you feel sexy. Trust me, it really does help.
    p3rdone

Answer by p3rdone at 8:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009