husband no erection for 2 weeks!

can you please help.. my husband has been sick (cold, flu like) for two weeks he has not had a erection or moring wood. Please tell me his hardie will come back. Anyone eles experince this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was asking my SO ... and he said probably because hes been sick for that long .. probably see dr. and he else mention that sometimes men tend to get stress or have too much on their mind and that can get on the way of that.
    Anonymous

• *morning*
    Anonymous

• Have him see his Doctor, if your concerned. It may just be the dude is sick and his meat stick is too tired to rise. LOL.
    Anonymous

• gosh, if he's been sick for two weeks, leave the man alone..take care of yourself!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• no it not that I want him to do me.. LOL! I really don't like sex.. and I have been sick too he is worried.. (((POSTER HERE!))). Thanks for telling me to do myself, I would rather just sleep..
    Anonymous

• ok first off he is sick of course he isnt gonna get it up.. when u are sick do u want to have sex?? use your freaking brain
    Anonymous

• But, a dude should get morning wood because men wake up with erections because their bladders are full. So, duh to you anon. 814. Morning wood has nothing to do with thinking about sex or being aroused.
    Anonymous

• um this is a joke right? not all men have morning "wood" lol u are too funny...
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If a man does not have morning wood it is because he does not have a full bladder. Morning wood is caused by a full bladder. The pressure causes an erection. The erection is an involuntary reaction.
    Anonymous

• Being sick for 2 wks. wow he should go to the doctor all together one to see what is wrong with him and to see why he is not getting a piss hard....hmmm!
    I hope you guys resolve this poor guy and poor you I know you don't want the sex now but when you do both of you need to be ready...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2009