Twitchy hand

my laft hands has been twitching and tingling all day the tingling is even moving up my face has any one ever had this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Health

• I think that may be a syptom of a heart issue. Check with your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Not wanting to alarm you, but this type of symptom doesn't sound like something that should go unexamined. I'd recommend going now to an urgent care center, or call the ER and ask them or a doctor on call. Just in case it is heart, circulation, or stroke related. I wonder if you would post a followup and let us know how you are?

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Your should suck up your pride and call 911 and let them know that you are not sure but you think you might have had a stroke or a heart attack. Let them take you to the nearest ER. If you drive yourself you don't want something else to happen to you. Anyway with this bad flu that is going around you sure don't want to sit in a chair in the ER until your name is called 4 hours later. Just call the non-emergency for your local fire dept if you think that you don't want to call 911. They will send the EMT's out to your house and will not be running there sirens. Don't wait. You don't want on something like this as the first 24-48 hours are critical to help you with a drug that will save your life if it is a stroke.

Anonymous

• OP here: Thank you ladies for the advise. I am doing well apparently I have a severely pinched nerve in my neck and it is what caused all of this.

Anonymous