What would you do if you got like this/that?

I feel so bad to even bring this up but I am curious, I went to a department store today and was greeted by this really nice girl (late 20's early 30's) she was so nice and helpful with what I needed but I couldn't help notice she was a little heavy set which cause her to have her belly hang really low. The reason I bring this up is what causes someone to get like that other than eating alot. I look at myself and I kind of look like that but just a tad of it hanging I know if I let myself go I could be like her. I can still see my feet and bend over and see my goody, but for her I guess she can't. I kind of felt bad for her though but she seemed like it was no biggie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Health

• Um some people have weight issues? they over eat or have some kind of problem like thyroid issues. my uncles ex girlfriend is very very over weight because she has some kind of thyroid problem. she used to be fit and played softball. but this happened to her a few years ago and not only she is over weight because of it she indulges in bad food. Sometimes you dont have to even like food to be fat. some people are emotional eaters.
    Anonymous

• I have that problem. My weight issues are only a small part of the problem. I have have 4 unplanned abdominal surgeries. The scar and damage to tissues make them hang with no tone. Regardless of how much weight I lose it will always hang. The only 'fix' is a tummy tuck to remove the damaged tissues. Insurance doesn't cover it and I don't have 12 thousand bucks just sitting around.
    Anonymous

• Mines from having kids. I'm slightly overweight but have this hanging pouch now. What do I do? I enjoy my life with my kids and dare anyone to say something about how I look.

"Goody"? You're kidding, right?
    Anonymous