did you watch...

yourself give birth? or have you seen anyone else? freind or family member.

a few years ago a friend of mine had a baby and her husband was overseas so she asked me to be there with her when she delivered. ive never seen my own be born tho...DH did, but that wasnt a state i want to see my "girly parts" in lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP here, and a baby story and things like that dont count! lol
    Anonymous

• Nope never seen anyone in a hospital give birth ie friend or family member or my self. but i am pregnant again with baby number 3 and im having a home birth. so i will be watching my self do it lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, I was blessed to be at the birth of both grandchildren. I didn't expect to be invited, but I was deeply pleased that I had been.

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I had a C-section. I would not want to be at a birth. Just as I wouldn't want to be there when the child is conceived!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• a c section is still giving birth pp..anyways i saw my little sister be born when i was younger and my mom was in the room with me when i had my daughter ceserean
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• No, havent seen any type of birth. My own was covered by a sheet(although during my second c/section I did look up into the big light and saw them stitch me up via the reflection...ewwww gross).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My first son was in major trouble and I didn't think to ask for the mirror. My second came so quickly at the end that I didn't have time. I was there when my best friend had her c-section. It was the middle of the night and her doctor was really cool so he let me be there with her and her boyfriend. She was also there during both of my labors and the birth of my second son.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• With my son, no. It wasn't an option and the doc got rather offended when I asked for a mirror so I could watch!

With my daughter, they didn't have time to get the bed broke down much less get the mirror into place, though it was in the room and ready since I'd said I wanted to be able to see. The doctor almost didn't make it into the room in time, I delivered so fast!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I watched myself from looking down, but that's the only view I got...lol.
    I watched my granddaughter born from cesarean out of my daughter. That was such an awesome and blessed event.
    Knowing that I am a Medical Assistant and very interested in the OB/GYN field, her doctor explained the surgery to me and pointed out her organs. I even got to see her full uterus as the doctor took it out and placed it on her abdomen! It's a beautiful organ!
    I wouldn't mind being a surgical tech - what an awesome job that would be!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2009