What do you enjoy most about cafemom?

I enjoy making new friends and the games. People everywhere have so many comments and views it surprises me sometimes.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All what you have mentioned rosesrred1 and I am able to VENT!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I enjoy that when there is a question that the asker gets many responses of several viewpoints so she is able to find out what different people think. It is really neat when a mom is worried and many moms jump right in to help and reassure her.

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I like meeting people and making new buddies. I like the comraderie I get from time to time. I love the variety.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I love being able to talk to other Mom's who are going through the same thing as me.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I enjoy seeing people's different point of views on things and getting some info on here.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I like connecting with other moms of kids with special needs. And also talking to moms of kids without special needs. I get great advice and tips for my son, but also get to socialize and let all that go!
    jeano23

Answer by jeano23 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Oh yea and answer questions is one of my favs also :)
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009