What laundry soap do you use and prefer?

I like Tide since it makes my laundry smells really good and clean, but the downside is it's expensive. So I bought Wisk since the price seems reasonable but depending on what clothes I wash it doesn't smell as clean....especially on dark clothing...it leaves some weird odor on it.

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are a Tide and Clorox 2 family all the way.

I'm too chicken to try anything else - our membership at BJ's helps with the cost.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I always use Gain. I like the smell and my kids skin is picky so I just dont change.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I used to LOVE Gain. The smell is amazing. But my son has horrible eczema, allergies, asthma, and is on the Autism spectrum so we have had to cut out almost all chemicals at our house. So I use a "green" laundry soap from Melaleuca that does the trick as far as chemicals and his skin is concerned. AND, it is the cheapest "green" laundry detergent I've found.
    jeano23

Answer by jeano23 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Gain. I love the smell!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I use Woolite Dark for my darks and All-Free and Clear for all my other stuff.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I like Purex 3-in-1.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I prefer Tide, but you're right, it is expensive. I have switched to Kirkland Brand at Costco......... its second best :)
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I use Gain and then I use Snuggle Blue Sparkle wtih the scent release and also Snuggle Blue Sparkle dryer sheets. All the little kids at the pool wanted to smell my son's towel over the summer! LOL!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I like the Arm and Hammer ones. They are super cheap and clean very well.
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I love purex Natural Elements. The clothes do not have an over powering smell afterwards but they always smell really clean...and the best part, it is super cheap.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2009