i need to print out coupons, but i dont know what kind of printer to get....

i just want a simple one thatll print the coupons out good, and doesnt cost much. and the ink isnt so expensive. i would print it out at the library, but they dont have the software on the comps to do it...=/

does anyone have any sugestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have a Kodak printer. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but I know that the ink is only $9.95 for black ink, and $14.95 for color. That is more than half off of other ink cartridges.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Really, I would just look for a cheap printer (pretty much whatever is on sale) but make sure you check out the printer cartridges and make sure you would be able to afford a refill about once a month (if you plan on printing a lot). Just a word of advice, Dell printer cartridges are ONLY available through Dell. That means you would have to order them online through their site, and they're not very cheap.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• The kodak one recommended by JeremysMom is a great choice.

Find into about them here:
    http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/list/All-in-One_Printers/categoryID.28889300

They are cheap and the ink is the best price on the market.
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 3:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2009