Did you worry more on your 2nd pregnancy than your first? I know I didn't on the first one so why am I do I worry and stress on this second pregnancy? Is that normal? Shouldn't I have been a nervous wreck on my first one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dude, I was a WRECK with #2.

Would I love #2 enough? Where would the money come from? Was I this sick last time? Did this baby move as much as #1? Where would the money come from?

Sorry to tell you, but SURPRISE - you're normal.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• LOL Thanks Wimsey, that help calmed me down a bit that I'm not the only one who is or went through this.
    Anonymous

• You want to know the WORST part????

My dear, darling BFF and I were preggo at the same time with our #2s (she is a good Catholic girl and has moved onto #3 but I am old and withered) and we would get together moaning and groaning about how never, ever, ever, ever could any baby measure up to dear, darling #1.

But about .02 nanoseconds after they cut #2 from my body (hurray for scheduled C!!) I was so deeply in love and truly, like the Grinch, my heart grew three (or 100) sizes that day.

Six weeks later, so did my BFF's.

So worry all you want about stuff you can control - and relax and know you will love this baby just as much as you did #1.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I had very few worries my first time, but #2 was tough!! I worried about alot of little things. With my 3rd I was a wreck, LoL!!! Each time seemed to get worse for me. I am having #4 now and I think I have calmed down alittle, but still weary about alot of things. I think one reason is after you have a kid you know more of the bad things that CAN happen and learn more, so you THINK more!! Thinking can be dangerous LoL!!

And to the person above me, my Bff and I had our last babies 6wks apart also :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I feel the same way I am pregnant with #2 and am worried sick about everything I was worried some with the first but I worry about this one i think a little 2 much lol
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 4:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2009