tan coloured dishcharge? wth? TMI

WHAT IS THIS ! ITS TAN ITS LIKE A BLOOD CLOT but its tannish beige ish colour.. only comes out when i go to the bathroom.... I know its TMI but.. really. my doctor isn't answering the emerg is a 4 hour wait. like.. anyone expeirence this ?

( I weaned my daughter a month ago, i had some bright red blood, only like 2 or 3 drops of blood tho, and then a couple days later dark brown on my panties... not alot tho.. looked like i didn't wipe my butt or something . but it was in the front.:P and now this ! )

Sunshine172

Asked by Sunshine172 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Health

• Are you on the depo shot?
    Anonymous

• It sounds like somewhat your period even though it doesn't come all the way through you are still getting the remnance of it. I wouldn't worry too much about it just wear a panty liner at all times and do go to the doctor anyways. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i have had that and my doctor has told me it was nothing to worry about they say its blood that has been exposed to air or has been up there a day or so usually happens at the end of your period.but if pregnant it could be a warning sign. thats what they told me but go to yopur dr to be on the safe side.
    Anonymous

• Old blood....I have that problem too sometimes. My uterus was tipped during my first pregancy and have been having this problem ever since. Doctor says its nothing to worry about. It's honestly more of a disgusting inconvenience than anything else.
    KandWsmommy

Answer by KandWsmommy at 1:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2009