I irrigated my nose for the first time and it cleared up but my left ear is plugged up from the water going in my throat probably so when I blew my nose I heard fluid in my ear,How do I clear up my ear anybody help me please?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 10:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Health

• it will drain on its own. If you want to speed it up, get moving. Motion will slosh the fluid around and knock it out. You can jump up and down or go for a fast walk. Vacuum.

If it's in there more than an hour, swab a little rubbing alcohol in your ear with a Q tip and everything will drain.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• It's all good that it's moving. The fluid behind your eardrum is connected to your sinuses, so if you can blow your nose and you feel less congested, it's just going to take time.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Try laying on that side so it will drain out slowly as you sleep or watch tv.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Put a couple of drops of apple cider vinegar or onion juice in your ear.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2009