how would u c my situation ?

hi, my baby boy's almost 3 months , and i havent work since 4 months ago (i had a risk pregnancy so i opted to stop working) however , i did manage to save some $$$$ for after my baby was born . my husband is the only one working , however my mom sees my situation as me having to be thankful taht my husband is GIVING ME THE OPORTUNITY TO BE HOME . i feel like thats bing unfair cuz when he was going tru a tought time at his work i was there to help him financially and understand him , i feel like is OUR SON n that we both can compromise in doing whats best for the 3 of us , so my mom is always like if he wants to go out n drink let him, dont tell him anything , poor guy works too harddddd , and is only fair for him to enjoy his free time . i cant say that im tired cuz i dont have the right to be since im "always home" i dont go out , unless i tke my baby with me (even if my boo's not working )what 'd u do ? or say 2 "ur"mom?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• well im a stay at home mom,was all the way up til lil one was 8monts, worked for 6months got layd off now im a stay at home mom again.hubby works hard. i am always tierd. but i let him know he can go out with friends if he wants,its not like he does it once a week or anything.im going threw that bad seperation anxity right now, i dont want to be away from my baby becouse i feel no one knows what she needs like i do.tell ur mom its 50 50. his moneys not his money and ur moneys not urs. leave the baby with him if he isnt working,if u have to go to the store or something.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Your mom sounds like my mom--- just trying to tear you down. Stop answering the phone when she calls. Answer ever 5th or 6th time and tell her you are on the toilet. Eventually she'll get the connection-- she's so full of shit that you have to poop every time she calls.

Don't let her negativity make you feel bad about doing what's right for your family. I call my man my LIFE PARTNER bc we are on the SAME TEAM for LIFE.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• yeah, he's you and your DH's son, BOTH of you should raise him. i'm a SAHM, and (when dh is here, he's deployed right now) when he gets home he helps with with the kids and the house. yeah, i do clean, take care of the kids, ect, but when he gets home, i let my dh get a break (sometimes he goes in the room and just takes a nap or watches tv for about a half hour or so) then he comes and helps me. he'll watch the kids while i cook or vise versa.
    as for letting him go out, hell yeah i'll have a say in it lol. every once in a while is fine, but not whenever he wants. you BOTH work, you just don't get paid. how we do it: i get a friday night out, next friday he gets to go out, the next friday we both go out together, then the next friday is a family night. if we can't afford anything, then for example i'll just go in our bedroom and and read a book or watch tv. for our nite, have a friend watch kids for free & stay in
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm with your mom. Heck, maybe I AM your mom! Are you my daughter? It's just the way life is.
    Anonymous