christmas presents? what r u buying?

What is the one toy (for each child) that you plan on buying? and...has anyone tried those new trikke scooters and are they any good?

kstn415

Asked by kstn415 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Holidays

• my 18mos old is getting a Cozy Coupe, my 5 yr old some barbie stuff, my 6 yr old some action figures.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My ten year old is getting a new scooter and a guitar, three year old and one year old are getting a new magna doodle each and a train table.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Our 8 yr old asked for and is getting a DS and a few games for it and a new bike, says his current one is getting to small... I don't think so, but he has picked out a nice older boys bike... also a few games for his ps 2 and he is into Bakugans... so I will stuffing the stocking with those...
    Those are the primary items we are getting...then whatever catches our fancy while out shopping ...lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My 6 year old is getting a Wii and games and my 1 year old is just getting a bunch of toys that are going to clutter up my house!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm learning toward the Wii or a kaorek machine
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 2:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• 18 month old is getting clothes and an elmo live for sure and some play building blocks and some books because she loves books the most lol
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 4:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• My 7 yr old is into horses and anything horse so she is getting a ton of that stuff again. I want the Wii and will probably have to buy it for myself and a few games dh is getting Transformers the movie and a stadium chair for our college team that's all he's getting. I don't know about the stocking stuffer stuff yet. PJ'S for the christmas eve gift for dd
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• we dont have money to buy our kids big ticket items or electronics. there only getting clothes because thats something everyone needs and the only thing i like doing when i go shopping. there not getting any toys. they dont need it.
    Anonymous

• A power wheels. I'm not sure if we'll buy the police car or the escalade yet.
    Anonymous