how can u lose weight or quit gaining it while ur pregnant?

foods or exercises that will help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You really shouldn't be losing weight while you are pregnant unless your doctor has requested you to. You should be gaining in fact. Eat healthy and excercise as normal but don't do more than you are used to. Talking to your doctor would really be your best option for the safety of you and your baby.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• This is a dumb question. Think about it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Unless the dr has told you to lose weight while pregnant, you shouldn't. You need to gain weight when you have a little one growing inside of you.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• not a dumb question, as long ass you eat healthy your okay, I personally before getting pregnant drank alot of soda and candy, I stopped doing that mostly anyways now its water and fruit.. you can keep from over eating on really fatty foods.. i gained 90 ponds with my last child cause i would eat and eat, anything ice cream, fries ect.. lose weight no but you can keep your weight healthy... I am 3 months now only gained 2 ponds with my first i had already gained 10 ponds
    Anonymous

• You arent supposed to lose weight when pregnant you are supposed to gain it YOUR PREGNANT !!!
    Anonymous

• Pregnant people gain weight. It's not for you, its to support the baby. If you try to stop gaining weight, or try to lose weight you can really cause harm to your baby. Concentrate on eating a proper diet and getting the correct nutrients, a little light exercise like walking or prenatal yoga is good for you too. You may or may not gain as much weight doing these healthy things, but at least you are more likely to have a healthy baby.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Losing weight isn't good during pregnancy but exercising and staying healthy is. So eat well and walk or ride a bike (or whatever else your doctor says) and be healthy.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I am a coach with Beachbody, I am 22 weeks pregnant, have a 2 year old, and still work out and do yoga to keep the weight gain low and to stay healthy for me and my baby. It is important to be healthy when you pregnant, above all other times, you doc should tell you if you need to loose weight while your pregnant. I am just trying to gain what i need and stay as healthy as possible. I also drink on of their shakes called Shakeology it is wonderful and so so so healthy... So if i can do it anyone can lol.

My sites are

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1healthymama
    http://myshakeology.com//1healthymama

Just so you all can take a peek.

I hope everyone has a great day
    Bershelle Jones
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 12:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My doctor to eat just like you regularly would. I was overweight already, so even if I lost the weight, eating as a normal weighing person does, it would not be unhealthy because I have extra...
    Remember you are going to gain a little bit of weight with amniotic fluid, baby and placenta!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2009