Sushi?

I was just curious how many of you eat sushi or rolls? What is your favorite kind? And what is the name of you favorite sushi place?

I love sushi (well I really only eat the rolls but my husband eats the raw fish stuff). My favorite is the lobster and crab roll. It is lobster, crab, and cucumber rolled with seaweed and rice....soo good! We love to go to a little hidden gem called Crazy Sushi.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 10:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have only had Sushi once - it was very good. But there are no Sushi places around here. In fact I don't know of any in the city even. But I wish there were!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I eat it as often as possible. One of my students brought me Korean style sushi rolls (she's Korean) and it was fabulous. It was similar to Japanese but with more of the pickled veggies. I do the raw fish sushi and sashimi and the cooked rolls. I still eat it though I'm pregnant. There are some very fabulous and clean places here and I'm not afraid of food poisoning. I also make it myself at home. Rolls are very easy.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I do all of it: the Sashimi, the raw fish, the cooked rolls, the veggie rolls, all of it. If we want a more mainstream place, we hit Hana Tokyo. If we want the more traditional deal we hit this little place in the middle of town. I can't for the life of me remember the name, but I can tell you exactly where it's at, and what's on either side of it!! You take off your shoes, get the tea, the tea ceremony if its a special occasion and call ahead, amazing food, all of it is great. It's pricey, too, so we save it for special occasions.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I couldn't eat it if I tried. I had crab ragoon and I can't taste it without feeling nauseous. Certain Chinese foods just don't like me I guess.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't really remember the names of all the sushi I ate but they were all yummy! I think I prefer the white tuna nigiri and rainbow roll. Where I used to live, I go to a restaurant called Ichiban. Here in Florida, I only went one time to this place called Asian Garden. I would have gone back but a week later I found out I was pregnant.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I Love sushi. i like california rolls. and i dont have a fav sushi place.
    Anonymous