what would you think? Cheating or not? Is it my fault.

My husband told me that there was rumors going around at work about him and a girl. But that is all he told me, so I found this girl on Facebook and mailed her back and forth, ( I also found pictures of her on his computer) she told me nothing happened.
My husband found out I was talking to her and he told me I got him in trouble at work my talking to her on Facebook, because she went to the boss.
The boss moved him to anthor part of the company to be away from her, ( both are military) . He told me it was my fault he got moved because I could not let it drop I had to contact her and harrass her.

What is your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• That's BS he's trying to make it sound like it's your fault he is in trouble.Don't let him do that! Whatever happen u will eventually find out from someone.
    Anonymous

• Did you harrass her? Was the conversation two sided? Did you accuse her of anything?
    What were the pics of him on there? Were they with her?
    If the boss moved him, after there were rumors... then my guess is that it had nothing to do with you contacting her, it had to do with he and she were acting inapropriate on base/job and the higher up was trying to stop a problem before it happens or before you found out.
    A friend of mine's BIL is in Iraq right now and he cheated on her after being there about 2 months, felt guilty, confessed and however it went about the higher up found out and he's no longer allowed to be seen talking to a female alone period on base. They don't do that for no reason. And no I don't think it's your fault... she was ignorant for telling them that you'd msg'd her, he was stupid for telling you about the rumor and he's lying to you about the reason he was moved.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I think he is blaming you to make it all your fault and not his. He sounds like a douchbag.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• OP- I just asked her why he had pictures of her on his computer and she said I have no clue. At first she said I have no clue who you are. I told her to look at my last name and it would click who i was. and she kept mailing me back when I would mail her.

Also he said that others wrote reports about it also, and I asked him what happened and he will not tell me anything.

I think my husband was suprised that I found her on facebook and mailed her and I found the pictures.
    Anonymous

• OP- I meant to say others wrote reports on the rumors and they where all the same way word wise. So he calims they all got togather and made it up.
    Anonymous

• yeah sounds like he was up to something and got caught, told you about the rumor to cover his ass in case you DID hear a rumor, and got moved to another place due to whatever he got caught doing with the chick.
    itsnotaclowncar

Answer by itsnotaclowncar at 11:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yup! He was cheating. Sorry, but I think he sounds GUILTY! He only mentioned it to you because he was going to get in trouble when you found out! Let him know payback is a bitch and next time he is deployed don't answer the phone (that will make him shit his pants, LOL) Sorry I know it's immature but you have to show him how much it hurts. He won't understand this if you sit him and talk to him, you have to make HIM feel like YOU are feeling. Good Luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• Be careful of getting to much information from just the girl too. Girls can be liars also!! Some girls try just as hard to cover there own ass just as much as guys, whether it's from embarassment or just being a flat out bitch. Been in this situation before too many times. You should go with instinct and whether or not you can trust your man..
    babychappellmom

Answer by babychappellmom at 11:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• He is looking for a reason to make his fuck up your fault. He would not have sweated any rumours or you talking to her if he didn't cheat. I would kick him out the door if he were my husband.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• OP- when he told me about the rumor, I had a gut feeling that it could be true, then I found the pictures. The thing with the pictures her facebook account private. One day i looked over his shoulder and her said, I better delete my email, I thought that was strange.

he changed his password on his computer, once he knew I found the pictures.

I agree with the one who said pay back is hell, one day the truth will come out and when it does I'm done.
    Anonymous