Anyone on here heard of the website "Ashley Madison?"

I was just wondering if anyone else on CM has heard of this "Ashley Madison" website. I saw it on the Tyra show about a week ago or so. Has anyone used it? What are your opinions of something like this? If you haven't heard of it just go to www.ashleymadison.com and you can see what it is from the home page.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I have heard of it but never been there.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yes I have heard of it and no I haven't used it. Only someone pathetic would actually go to that website.
    Anonymous

• Wow that website is crazy. Why would people do that?...and why was it on Tyra and other shows? Was she encouraging this?
    Anonymous

• Isn't it tho. I guess she was talking to a few women that used it and she even had the creator of the website on the show. It was all about what something like that is and what it does to relationships. She wasn't encouraging it as far as I can tell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009