The best boyfriend ever?

I have been in bad relationships the majority of my dateing career and I am now in the most amazing relationship with the best man I have ever met. We are expecting our first child in June :) I have nothing bad to say about him or any concerns of cheating and no nagging to do. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas of the best ways I can thank him for being so great! (Besides sexual favors..haha..i think I have those covered sorry:P)

babychappellmom

Asked by babychappellmom at 11:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Just show him and tell him everyday that you love him and that you appreciate everything he does, that he is a good person.congratulationson your newest arrival and having a great man.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Compliments go a LONG way with men. I've found my prince charming and I tell him so every chance I get. When we're having dinner, even if it's just a quick weeknight something, I'll just interject in the conversation how great he looks or how I hope the baby looks like him since he's so gorgeous or how I can't wait for him to teach our child something awesome that only daddy can teach.

I also compliment him in front of people. When we hang out with his friends and they rag on their partners, I always tell them how wonderful mine is. I tell heroic stories of fixing things for me that were super broken and how he is a comic genius.

Sometimes he vacuums the house naked to cheer me up!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• These are making me tear up...gotta love these hormones! Those are good ideas. Thanks!
    babychappellmom

Answer by babychappellmom at 11:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• well for starters I'd say Thank you. That should be enough. u r giving him a kid. Let's just hope that's what he wants or else he'll be saying c-ya. Since u r just friends I'll assume he didn't marry u and give u a commitment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2009