should i go to a doctor to see if i am pregnant?

my last real period started was sept.19th ending sept. 29th then i spotted for 7-8 days starting on the 8th of oct. ending oct. 14th and i havent had a period since then but i toonk a test and it said no? the last time i was pregnant i took several tests all said no but i ended in having a miscarriage and didnt know it was a miscarriage till later? should i go to the pregnany center?

ashleeyoung460

Asked by ashleeyoung460 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How did you not know you had a miscarriage until later? They hurt like freakin heck. But anyways... Are you stressed out? That could be affecting your period. If not, I would go to a pregnancy center first. Because Doctors can get expensive
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Well, if you've been pregnant before you would know any other symptoms so if you have had any other symptoms i'd say go get a blood test. I had 3 false negatives with my daughter before i found out i was pregnant for sure. Blood test is the way to go in my book. It could just be a little late, but if your usually regular then get a test. good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2009