Do you ever feel....

lonely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yes all the time, even though I have my little girls to talk to, My husband never talks to me and when i try to talk to him he ignores me and talks to his buddy on the cell phone for hours and plays his x box.
    Anonymous

• I feel lonely when hubby is at work at night. We don't know people out here besides family. We're from another state and been here since 2004.
    Anonymous

• I moved 14 hours from home and i don't know very many people, i'm not planning on staying here forever so i don't try to make friends, nor do I have time. I never really feel lonely because i'm so busy with school and being endlessly tired from growing a child in my belly. But once in a while when my man is at work and it just feels like one of those night when I want to talk to a girlfriend and I can't THAT"S when I'm lonely. But you realize who really means a lot to you and who you really need in your life when you're lonely.
    babychappellmom

Answer by babychappellmom at 12:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• yep

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yea same here. I definately love and appreciate that I do have DH but I have never NOT had friends to hang out with or even talk to. So I try and not stress it but I find that has been the hardest part of my new Mommy transition. Why is it so hard to make and maintain friends at this opoint in our lives sometimes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Well, i'm a Pagan military wife. mom at 22 to two boys who are not related. ages 5 and almost 4. i live in a conservative area no where near a military base and my husband is overseas.
    ...yea. i pretty much have no friends. i'm always lonely.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009