He says no way baby can be his?

Ok my period was October 20,2009 is lasts for a 24-25 day cycle. We were intimate on the 27,28,29th.Many times within that time period.
He was the only one i have been with since a good year ago.
He feels i ovulated to soon based off history of other females he has been with.He has no degree in the medical field so therfore, he must know more than me and about my body i guess and he is making sure to put me in my place to get out of this.
The fact i got a confirmation from the doctor being pregnant is not good enough or suggested a paternity test later on.Any advice to give to this guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't matter whether he believes it or not. When the baby arrives, he'll shut his mouth. And if he denies it's his, then get a test done. You can get that court ordered, so he has to do it. Good luck! I hate guys like that.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• There is probably not much you can do to convince him. Just wait until you can get a paternity test.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Btw...you can get a test while your pregnant. I didnt know this till after my baby was born. But it is possible.

And...if he doesnt stick around..dont put him on the birth certificate. You'll be glad you didnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Are you trying to figure out child support issues? My understanding is that the court can order a paternity test. Sorry that he is a douche bag. It sounds like he is not mature enough to be a good father. Drop him. Tell him that you'll have a court order for child support in 8 months and until then, he doesn't need to contact you, unless it is to pre-arrange some funds being paid to you for prenatal care. And stick to it. Drop him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• OP HERE,MUST ADD: Told him i want nothig from him until the baby is born and we can do a paternity since i want to show i'm not out to harm him only the babies best interests.However,that seems not good enough either.He also says he can't have anymore kids due to a vesectomy but hello he has two and this procedure is not 100%.men can they be this dumb..wow!
    Anonymous

• when that baby is born get a test!! actually before and then filed for child support!! drain the life out oft he prick
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• If you are in a relationship with him you have a big problem. Either way just tell him the baby is yours and if a test will show you we can get it done as soon as possible. Either way if he says it now he can say it later so get the test.
    MCNETT_MOM_68

Answer by MCNETT_MOM_68 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• It seems as if he's looking for any way out. Tell him not all females are textbook, and to believe so is ignorant.

Sperm live in fertile mucus for 3-5 days. If you ovulated extremely early, say on CD 10, you'd have "fresh" sperm in there. Even if you didn't ovulate until CD 13 or 14 (which is textbook), there's still a good chance of having viable sperm in your tubes.

In short, tell him his excuses are ridiculous, and he's just making his ignorance obvious.
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 12:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• haha, dont even TRY to explain or calculate cycle dates to a man.
    i went thru that crap with my child's father, who is as smart as an inchworm.
    he tried to tell me, because he has vast experience in periods and what not, that my daughter cannot possibly be his.
    i have a dna report that says she is. what a waste of 9 months of pregnancy, arguing with him about his possible paternity, when neither of us could prove it to the other until she was here (i wasnt going to do the amnio and take a medically unneccesary risk)
    dont put urself thru the headache, hun.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I got pregnant with my baby while charting trying NOT to get pregnant. He is a 5 day old sperm baby. =P I thought I had 6 days until ovulation and was safe but ovulated a day early an those sperms who had been hanging out all that time got me pregnant. Did I mention that we are insanely furtile? I have been pregnant 5 times. (3 miscarriages though...) Four of those were concieved the first month we tried, the fifth one was was our oops baby, Ike. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2009