Is there any way to get DD to sleep?

DD is 14 months and will not sleep... She is very restless and will stay up screaming from exhaustion until the wee hours of the morning and will not nap during the day... when she does sleep she will toss and turn to the point that I can't sleep at all... It's been quite some time now and she cries all day even though she will not, under any circumstances, take a nap or sleep at night...

I've had about all I can take. I have no vehicle so that's out of the question, CIO is out since it never works she will find something to look at or play with.... I can barely hold my eyes open to type and the scrreaming is stressing me out to the point I'm melting down... I can't keep from crying and it's been progressively getting worse... especially since we had to leave DH at his BCT graduation... she's been like this since we saw him.... very unhappy and restless and we're both so tired we can't stand it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe try a warm bath or some warm milk in a sippy?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2009