Anyone experience this?

My cycle is an average of 35 days well I bought ovulation predictor tests and I tested positive 2 days and we did the deed before after and during this time well my period was 3 days late then today I thought I was getting it cramping and started off kinda heavy but now is totally gone. I tested a few days ago and it was negative but I dont know what's going on maybe it's just a weird cycle this month but I've never experienced this and i know I ovulated so if i'm not pregnant then why the heck didn't AF come on time and normal? Uh this is so frustrating any other ttc's out there experiencing anything like this? What did yours wind up being? Anyone pregnant? or was urs just a weird period? Thanks for any and all input I'd love to know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this or has in the past!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am 3 days late today for AF. I spotted 2 weeks before this period was suppose to come, and now I am concerned as well. So we are in the same boat. Have you had any other symptoms? I have had queasiness, bloating, breast tenderness, and constipation, peeing all of the time, and tired all of the time.
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• The stress of TTC can throw off your cycle.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2009