I feel so hairy! Help!

I have light skin and pretty dark hair/ dark eyes. So i already sometimes appear "hairy" in certain light. Now that I am pregnant it is worse! I feel like and Ape! Does anyone have an reccomendations for good hair removal that lasts a while and doesn't irriate sensitive skin??

babychappellmom

Asked by babychappellmom at 12:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Just my opoinion not to offend you, it's cold right now so you can wear cloths that will cover up the hair you don't want seen, once you are done with your pregnancey everything should be back to normal again, if you start using hair removals your hair will just come back thicker and darker and then it will just be more of a pain, just my opinion. :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Depends on where you want to get rid of the hair. Waxing works and over time will actually reduce the amount of hair that grows.

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have very sensitive skin and use the Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal cream. I like the one made for the face and actually use it everywhere! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• hello- I am not pregnant but have a facial hair problem. I almost 24 years old and have been shaving my face since i was 12!!! Im still not sure what causes me to have facial hair but its a pain in the ass and with me i shave my entire face just like a guy even my neck and within a few short hours i have alot of stubble.. so dont feel like an ape my face is the only place i am "hairy" btw i used to wax my whole face but it was getting pricey and embarrasing when i would go to the salon with a full face of hair im waiting a few more yrs til some doctors will come out with something other than electrolosys .. i tried vaniqua that cream from my derma but it was just a temp solution to my hair and i was allergic to the cream it actually made me bleed! the cream was supposed to slow the hair growth of my hair which is actually did b/c i could go days without feeling hardly any stubble but i want my hair gone lol
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• it is a myth that hair grows back thicker and/or darker if you remove it. I agree with the suggestion to waer longer sleeves, since it is colder and wait it out...for the most part. You can always get waxed, or use a depilatory. Depilatories come in formulas for sensitive skin and for use on the entire body. The only thing I would recommend against is the use of depilatory on your "bits" no matter what the box says because I have heard a lot of horror stories about that.....
    joaniedanger

Answer by joaniedanger at 12:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• WAX
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 12:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009