What can I give my 2 yr old

He threw up around 4 I clock this afternoon but it was just juice, and just 20 min ago he threw up again but it was water and a few pieces of food, he doesn't have a fever or anything

priscilla2boys

Asked by priscilla2boys at 12:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Pedialyte or more water. Just try to keep him hydrated. Also, give him light foods, like jello, or plain toast. Call the doctor in the morning if it's worse.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• my sister said bread or crackers, would it be good to give him water sine that's all he threw up was liquids
    priscilla2boys

Answer by priscilla2boys at 12:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• plenty of fluids and the BRAT diet when he feels like eating...bananas, rice, applesauce, toast
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• When my son was sick with the stomach flu (we all were at the same time) the doc told me clear liquids only until he hadn't thrown up for 24 hours (I said it was good at 12 hours). We used juice/water, jello, soup broth, pedilite. . . If you are breastfeeding keep breastfeeding
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2009