Which refridgerator would you go for?

I have always liked the refrigerators with the freezer at the bottom but I saw one with the french doors that has the ice maker at the door instead of inside which gives it more space in the freezer. I am so undecided...Which do you have and what benefits do you get?
Thank you ladies for helping me decide :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• we have french door samsung with pull out drawer freezer on the bottom. it is really nice. i hav no complaints, it is great.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• what? a refridgerator that look like french doors?...im gonna look! i was just talking with my ma about the freezer on the bottom of the fridge, we think it'd be soo cool but for tall stuff we were guessing you need a seperate chest freezer. we need a chest freezer for our side by side fridge.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Do your research! Either read Consumer Reports at the library, or purchase an on-line subscription: www.consumerreports.org

Answer by rkoloms at 8:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2009