having kids on purpose while being broke

WHAT DO U THINK OF WOMEN HAVING BABIES ON PURPOSE YES ON PURPOSE!~WHEN THEY DONT HAVE A JOB OR MONEY TO SUPPORT THE BABY? AND THEY GOTTA ASK 4 HANDOUTS N HANDMEDOWNS . JUST ASKING BECAUSE SOMEONE RANDOMLY ME ASKING FOR THAT SORT OF STUFF. WEIRD.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they are just so clueless, ignorant, stupid, dumb and cant think! what more can you say? i mean come on how can you not know you cant afford a child? unless your some stupid teen girl. but even then use your damn brains and realize having sex is going to lead to pregnancy. im smart enough to know if im dead broke, no health insurance, i dont work and if i lived with friends or mom that i cant afford to having a child. its simple as that.
    Anonymous

• I am going to fall back on the advice given to me by my grandmother who grew up during the depression "if you wait to have children till you can afford it you will never have any" that is what she told me when I was worried about having a second child and how we would afford it. We were not living on handouts or any type of assistance but things were very tight at the time, I also didnt want to have a huge gap in age between my children. I followed her advice and had my children and somehow we have always managed. oh and BTW there is nothing wrong with hand me downs there are plenty of people who are financially secure that use hand me downs from friends and family.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like that answer 3 ring circus!!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I agree with pp but also would like to say that you don't always know peoples situations. When SO and I were trying to get pregnant we were very financially secure. Then he lost his job. And I do have a job but my doctor cut me to 20 hours a week so we have been struggling very much. He has a job now but he is only getting two shifts a week and I am on maternity leave. I hate accepting handouts but sometimes you just have to. I am so grateful for anyone who helps us out.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 2:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2009