I'm obsessed with Black Friday!!!

So I just found out this year that you can see Black Friday ads online, and I am so obsessed with it! lol I can't wait to go shopping! Do you shop? How early do you go out?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 12:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• where i live the 24 hr walmarts are open through thanksgiving so i end up going around 3 am. you cant checkout or get the major items until 5am. last year i was done with alot of my black friday shopping before 530.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is the first year that I'm actually going to participate in Black Friday and it's simply because of the ads online. I'm excited for it for once!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• LOL yes i love black friday and i love the online ads i check them every year before hand so i can plan out what i am getting and if my budget will allow it, i love that i can also compare ahead of time and take the time to find out if its really a good deal, some of the deals are not as good as the could be.

Oh and just so you know most wal-mart stores keep the price on their items from black friday till the items are gone, i have seen black friday items left over 2 weeks later still selling for the black friday price so make sure you go after the hot items first that way you get the really good deals they will most likely run out of that morning.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Girl, i've got 90% of ALL my Christmas shopping done and out of the way. ...i'll do almost anything to avoid the stores on Black Friday.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I am not a morning person AT ALL but you better believe I jump out of bed at 3:30 am and put on every once of winter clothing and wait in long lines outside the stores in zero temperatures. I LOVE IT. It is a thrill to get the bargains and it is a thrill to have the excitement of planning out what direction you are going to go int he store so you can get the item you are really wanting. It is a thrill to come home and add up all the savings. I use to not understand why anyone would want to do that crazy stuff but I make it a party every year. And then I collaborate with my girlfriends who are at other stores so we can help each other get what we need.
    luvjulie

Answer by luvjulie at 1:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I refuse to set food in any store on Black Friday. If possible, I don't even leave my house!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have never done black Friday shopping in my entire life...lol.
    I panic in crowds of people so getting up early in the morning to stand in a long line out in the cold in order to push through crowds of people to get to the items I want before they sell out is not my cup of tea.

On the other hand, I hear that there are always some awesome deals out there! Some stores will have specials throughout the day on certain items between certain hours, which is cool.

I wish you all well on your early morning excursion. I want to hear all about the deals you got!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I stop going to stores on Black Friday. I don't return until after Christmas.
    MontclairMama

Answer by MontclairMama at 11:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Those who don't go shopping on Black Friday have no idea what they are missing. Its the thrill of the hunt wading through crowds finding that perfect something for the perfect price.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Never gone out on Black Friday. I wanted to do it last year but I was pregnant and didn't want to risk anything. I've heard soo many horror stories of the accidents and injuries it just made me nervous. Maybe I'll go out this year though.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 16, 2009