HELP! Any Advice will help me figure this out! Thanks

Last period was 10/17/09 - 10/21/09.
Baby Danced around 10/23, 10/25, 10/27.

10/28/09 & 10/30/09 -Started to spot bright red/pink blood, but i only seen it when I wiped, never had to wear panty liners or anything. The spotting only happend those two days, on and off throughout the day. Did take 2 pregnancy test - BFN!!

Period have been normal for the past 6 months and sometimes it changes do to seasons. I am a 28 day cycle and no on birth control. My periods last only 5 days.
Day 1- light, Day 2,3,4 medium-moderate flow, Day 5 light, then it finishes.

My next period was suppose to come 11/13/09 and today is 11/15/09 and still no period. I have felt different since the spotting back on 10/28 and 10/30. I feel queasy, breast hurt a little, peeing frequently, mouth is dry, sinus is acting up. Discharge white/pasty. No itching, burning or anything, so I know I dont have an infection.

What could this be, please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds ike it could be a pregnancy. i would test agian in a few days or ask your dr to order a blood test to be sure. :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I also have been experiencing headaches on and off for the past 2 weeks. I will call first thing monday to make an appointment. Plus, I will test again that day with a home pregnancy test. Thanks
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I would just say get a blood test. It could be to soon to get a positive with a home test but since its important to know right away then blood test will be your best bet. Good luck, hope it might be a good thing. But also it could be just your period acting up, it could be coming any day.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I took a test today and it was a BFN, still late for my period. I dont know. I forgot that I have an appointment already set up with my OBGYN on November 23. I guess I will just wait. Thanks for the answers! :)
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 2:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2009