Can I prevent myself from being angry with my boyfriend 24/7?

It seems like ever since I became pregnant that everything my boyfriend does irritates me, and I am constantly mad at him. Sometimes I find myself wanting to be around him less and less. Is this common, and is there anything I can do about it?

BritLock

Asked by BritLock at 1:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal and if you are like me that hormonal mess will change into another hormonal mess (like crying) in a couple mths. You know that you love him just make sure he knows that you love him. Make sure he knows that the reason you are acting that way is because you are pregnant and you won't stay that way forever. Be honest with him (like admit yea I've been a bitch to you and not very nice and i'm so sorry because I love you it's just that my whole body is crazy right now)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Do you try to do anything about it now?

I would suggest yoga, meditation, maybe a change in diet, maybe a change in the TV that you watch, etc.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Girl it is totally normal, since your pregnant your body and brain are preparing for your new baby and all the change, at the same time men stay the same, so that gets very irritating, it should all go away once you have your baby and in the mean while just try and ignore everything that annoys you as much as possible or else it will drive you nuts.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• lol its a little thing called hormones && unfortunately they only get worse in pregnancy
    isabella1218

Answer by isabella1218 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2009