Post pregnancy question!!

I have a five month old daughter. In the last couple of weeks I have been feeling little kicks inside my tummy, just as if there was a baby. Well I have been having my monthly cycle every month like clock work, except for last month. I have took two pregnancy test and they both have come up negative (thank god!) Has anyone else experienced this after having a baby or is this something that is in my head?

gonnabeamomma09

Asked by gonnabeamomma09 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, this was me exactly 4 ish months ago. I had the biggest scare, i started feeling kicks and then kept getting other signs like i was pregnant. Its just your head playing tricks on you. Your body misses being pregnant. Plus everything is still trying to get situated where it used to be. Just try to think to yourself that your not pregnant and you shouldn't be feeling it. After two pee tests coming up negative and a blood test coming up negative i finally convinced myself that i wasn't pregnant, and i couldn't get pregnant because of my iud and they just went away.

Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I did!! It was just gas and I finally understood why they said a baby's kicks were like gas. Lol! I never noticed the gas in my stomach until after the pregnancy!!! It's seems so funny now, but so strange at the time.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is too weird....I have a 5 month old son and felt the same thing today! I swear, it felt just like a baby. I am not pregnant but it felt so real! If it is in your head, it's in mine too! Maybe it's a musle twitch...or gas?!? :P
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i have, with both my children. i dont know what it is and honestly dont even know why i never asked my doctor. but it has happened to me. I kind of liked it, it reminded me of when the baby kicked inside me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i dont remember what they are called but its basically like muscles twitching.. i think once youve had a baby you become more aware of movements in that area...
    even if you were pregnant already.. i doubt youd feel any movements yet...
    sherwins.girl

Answer by sherwins.girl at 1:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I did too! It was gas....but if you think that you could be pregnant even if the home tests came back neg you could still be pregnant. With this pregnancy I took a test every week and all came back neg until I went to the doc and I was already 12 weeks pregnant...good luck and if you want it to be gas then I hope its just gas!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2009