Tilted cervix?

Any one have one? I just got toldI had one but the doctor didn't really explain so I was wondering, what exatcly it is and how much it effects ttc

hislilnym

Asked by hislilnym at 1:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A tilted cervix is usually means that the uterus is tipped toward the back of the pelvis rather than the front of the pelvis. It isn't likely to create problems with fertility.

My uterus is tiped towards my back and after each of my pregnancies has returned to that position. As far as I know it didn't create any fertility problems or problems with labor.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• It is more common than you think. It will not affect fertility. The only difference is the when we do paps...the doctors got to work for it, a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• LOL i thought i was the only one! I was told that it has no affect on conceiving or during pregnancy. the only down side i was told was that when you are far alone in pregnancy it puts even more pressure on your bladder. so far theyve been right
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 2:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Its very common. I have a tilted cervix. It doesn't really effect anything except for i believe my labor was a little harder because of it. It shouldn't put any damper on getting pregnant so don't worry.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I also have a tilted cervix and I had no problems conceiving baby #1 now we'll see what happens since we're trying for baby #2.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009