Facebook???

Does anyone remember the post about the facebook and people stealing pictures of kids? They had a list of names that these people were using. I have gotten a friend request and i think one of those names were on that list.

funmom1109

Asked by funmom1109 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't see that, but I always just make sure that I only friend people that I know.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• nope. don't remember that.
    but i know that i never accept anyone that i don't know. Some of those friend requests could also be a virus.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I remember something like that but I couldnt tell you the names...if you dont know who it is dont accept them. Plus make your profile private so anyone that is not your friend cant see anything...
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 1:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I only accept people I know.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love face book but I have cought couple viruses and trojans, warms and spyware from that site, numerous of time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I don't accept people I know either. Watch out for those applications they have downloaded viruses on my computer too. Stupid Farmville and quizzes and stuff like that are full of viruses.
    Anonymous