Do you ever feel like he's still married to her?

Any ladies out there who are on their 2nd marriage? Wondering if you ever feel like things weren't finalized with wife #1?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. not feeling like that here. he hates her. he'd have her whacked if i'd let him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• That has to be hard. If wife #1 is the mother of his children, things never will be. That's just the way it is. My children are 30 and 26 and I just spent part of my day today with their father and our grandson. My ex was visiting from out of town. We've been divorced for over 20 years.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Gailll, are you remarried and is your X?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• lol I am wife #2 and luckily there were no children from his first marriage. No I never feel like he is still married to her, he doesnt hate her but it was a toxic relationship and they both agree it was better that it ended. I even talk to his ex wife every now and then, she has no hard feeling about their marriage. They were too young to marry and it was many years ago, a mistake made at a young age.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• ha... i am still married to my ex (we arent together though) and the women he has had and has can care less!! we have a 1 yr old and i am due today with our second.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No, my ex was visiting from out of town and we spent part of the day with our grandbaby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• well unlike everyone else girl i feel your pain. im not married to him yet but he has an ex wife and he did have one child with her and its like this bitch jus wont fuckin go away! and aparently after they divorced they stayed friends..wtf your divorced!your suppose to be actin like it! lord jesus. and i fuckin hate sometimes when he talks about family vacations! i dont fuckin wanna hear where you went or whatever you did before you met me! wtf ! i hate this bitch so much if i won the lotto i would give her all the money jus to fuckin go away! swear to god! and when this bitch found out about me i guess she freaked and when her daughter from a previous marriage found out about me she freaked and when she found out i was preg again she freaked. when he goes to see his kids im never invited along. its like he has 2 lifes one is a family and the other is jus me and our baby and my daughter. nice right?! ever need to vent email me
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• kuuipo317 what u described i went through with my husband and his ex gfs who don't have kids by him so i feel what u are saying.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No. He doesn't even want to be friends with her. It is basically a cordial business type relationship for the kid. The only thing he feels is regret on his part for making such poor choices in the past and not being able to take things back. Eh. Anyway, I read somewhere that it being the first wife doesn't mean anything. What matters is that you are the last wife. Some men just need a practice run.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 3:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• My husband does not have any children with his first wife but he lives back in 'the high school' days. He has even informed me that I'm not the best sex he has ever had.....he is not my best either but I would not tell him that & I try really hard to 'keep things exciting' between us while he does nothing but have a 6 pack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009