Helped please

My Daughter is in Kindergarten. I had my first teacher meeting. To tell me that my daughter shy i know she very shy. teacher hat pick on to answers some question. she only shy around audit. but not with kids. i don't how get out of her shyest. i don't want it hurt her in school.
I do not know what to do.

Thanks

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Maybe you can sign her up for an extra activity so shes around other children.Maybe check out your library to find out when their story time is.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 2:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• my daughter is also shy and just recently is opening up at kinder. Extra actrivities may be helpful. part of it is a comfort thing and as she adjust to school she should be more open. All kids are different so she may always be shy to a certain extent...That how my 5 yr old is.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009