sneezing?

my four month old son sneezes a lot. usually every day. why is this? is it something in our home? but it is even when we take him out. what can i do? maybe does he have allergys?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be normal or it could be allergies. Make sure you wash all his clothes and things in detergent that is free of scent and dyes and use that kind of softener. Watch when he sneezes so you can tell the doctor on the baby's next vist.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I think I read somewhere that it's just what they do, and it's perfectly normal. I'm not sure if it makes sense, but apparently it's part of their nervous system working out the kinks. A good book to get is the book published by the Children's Hospital (I think Boston). It's a great resource for guiding you through early childhood development and letting you know what is and is not normal.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2009